Well, winter 2014 is at it again, and we are getting more of this fantastic snow! (Yes, I said this with a little sarcasm!)
If you live in the Washington DC metropolitan area, you are more than likely not in your office today. So, here are five wedding planning tasks you can take on at home —
1. Pick your wedding colors. Since the weather may prohibit you from going to the fabric store or the paint store or the craft store, you can check out color samples electronically on web sites like Lowes Paint Sample Selector. But, be careful! You may find yourself on this web site for hours!!
2. Work on your DIY project. Use your uninterrupted morning to finally finish those special signs or escort cards you wanted to make for your wedding reception.
3. Plan your wedding day music. Fire up your iTunes and download our wedding day music guidebook to determine the songs you want to hear on your wedding day.
4. Organize your wedding planning paperwork. There are probably a bunch of receipts and other documents shoved in your wallet or the bottom of your purse. So, take some time today to organize your wedding planning paperwork — Then, you will be able to easily reference these documents when you need them.
5. Catch up on your Wedding Planning blogs. Have the wedding planning blog posts been piling up over the last couple of weeks? Now is your opportunity to get reading and get inspired.
Or, you can skip the wedding planning all together, and . . .
1. Catch up with an old friend (or two). Have you been neglecting your family and friends since you became engaged? Take some time today to call (or web chat) an old friend or family member.
2. Start your foreign language lessons. Headed to Paris for your honeymoon? Take some time today to download a foreign language software and begin your new language journey. Voila!
3. Act like a kid again. Go outside and make a snowman or snow angels with your fiancé. And, have a great time! Voilà!
Love & Soul Always, Kay