Christmas season is upon us! Let’s break out the tree and celebrate with a cocktail. Our entire team loves a good cosmo, so we loved finding this winter white twist on Pinterest. It gives this classic drink a seasonal look and feel. Enjoy!
Ingredients for the Beverage —
- Two (2) ounces of Vodka (I have a thing for Grey Goose)
- One (1) ounce of White Cranberry Juice
- ¾ ounces of Cointreau Triple Sec
- One (1) ounce of Fresh Lime Juice
Ingredients for the Garnish —
- Fresh mint
- Sugar Covered Frozen Cranberries
- Red Wooden Skewers
- Mix the vodka with the white cranberry juice, cointreau, and a fresh lime.
- Instead of a martini glass, serve this beverage in a steeples wine glass
- Rim the glass with sugar. Then, garnish the glass with skewered cranberries. If you would like a little extra sweetness, roll the cranberries in the white granulated sugar.
Love and Soul Always, Kawania