As you plan for your wedding, think of ways to make your groom special. Make him feel like he is an important part of your wedding day. Here are eight ideas –
1. Write him an awesome love letter. Make sure he gets to read it on the morning of your wedding day.
2. Order a groom’s cake he is sure to love. Ensure that the cake is his favorite flavor and have the cake designed to look like something he loves.
3. Arrange for him to enjoy his favorite breakfast. Serve it to him in bed or make arrangements for someone else to provide him with this favorite breakfast.
4. Arrange for him to receive his favorite drink at the reception. Assign someone to deliver the drink to him as soon as he arrives at the reception.
5. Toast him. Make it heartfelt and filled with love and romance.
6. Have the deejay play his favorite love song during the reception. Dedicate that song to him.
7. Hold his hand and whisper a compliment in his ear. The compliment is up to you. The goal is to make him feel like the luckiest guy in the room.
8. Give him the day after his wedding off. Arrange for someone else to return his tuxedo the next day.
BONUS: Chill out. He will relax when you relax. Let the planner worry about the details and enjoy your time with your man!
Love & Soul Always, Kay