I don’t know about you all, but this has been one heck of a week! TGIF! To me, Friday calls for a little indulgence — So, how about a milkshake with a little zip? This milkshake with peanut butter and bourbon can be a perfect little happy hour treat or it can be a decadent dessert for a “grown ups” dinner party. Either way, it will be amazing!
Here is the recipe friends! I think you will find it to be fantastic!
- One (1) cup of vanilla bean ice cream
- One-half (½) cup of chocolate ice cream
- One-fourth (¼) cup of peanut butter
- One-fourth (¼) of an ounce of maple syrup
- One and one-half (1½) ounces of bourbon (try Jim Beam)
- One (1) cup of ice cubes
- Combine the ingredients in a blender
- Blend until all of the ingredients are fully blended and foamy.
- Pour into a chilled glass and add a straw (This recipe makes one 12-ounce shake)
Love & Soul Always, Kay
(Photo: MadWorks Photography)