Tomorrow is our 4th annual slip and slide party. So today’s happy hour drink is a neighborhood favorite! The Arnold Palmer!
This unconquerable mixture of iced tea and lemonade was a southern classic way before Arnold Palmer entered the world! But who cares – Calling it an Arnold Palmer makes it taste better!
- One-half (½) cup Lemonade
- One-half (½) cup of Iced Tea (my guys prefer sweetened Iced Tea)
- Place the ice in a tall glass.
- Fill the glass halfway with lemonade
- Top with the with iced tea
- Throw in a straw and a sprig of fresh mint and you are good to go!
BTW: If the grown-ups prefer to have a little more kick in their Arnold Palmer, consider making a second batch for the adults and adding a little rum. Yum!
Love & Soul Always, Kay
(Photo: Baking Bites) <– Check out Baking Bites for a more detailed recipe of the Arnold Palmer!