After spending a year listening to stories about wedding gowns, guest lists and the cost of a wedding cake, your dad probably deserves a cocktail. Here is one that I am sure he will enjoy.
- Two (2) ounces of gin
- A dash of dry vermouth
- One-half (½) ounce of olive juice
- Fill a shaker half full of ice.
- Pour in gin and olive juice.
- Stir for 20 seconds and strain into a cocktail glass coated with a few dashes of dry vermouth.
- Garnish with olives.
- Happy Father’s Day Weekend!
Love & Soul Always, Kay