Last month, I had the pleasure and privilege of designing and managing a fabulous launch party for the B. Hamilton Group (more to come about that soon).
Absolut was the party’s bar sponsor, so the bar featured several of their summer cocktails. I was fortunate enough to check out some of these hot, hip cocktails, and I must tell you that they are delicious!
I have several favorites, but my favorite new Absolut Cocktail is called Harlem Nights (see recipe below)! If this drink doesn’t tickle your fancy, check out Absolut Drinks at www.absolutdrinks.com!
- Two (2) parts Coffee Liqueur
- Three (3) parts Cruzan Coconut Rum
- Three (3) parts Tequila
- One (1) splash of Peach Schnapps
- One (1) splash Pineapple Juice
- Maraschino Cherries
- Fill a highball glass to the rim with ice cubes.
- Pour coffee liqueur, cruzan coconut rum and tequila into a shaker.
- Fill the shaker with ice cubes and shake it until the shaker is very cold.
- Strain the drink into the highball glass. Garnish with a maraschino cherry (whole) and an orange (slice).
Love & Soul Always, Kay
(Photo: Courtesy of Absolut)