You gotta love any cocktail called a Fashionista! This ultra-feminine cocktail is perfect for a bridal shower, girls’ night out or bridesmaid brunch.
The ingredient that gives this cocktail such a “girlish feel” is the Wild Hibiscus
- One (1) ounce of Vodka
- ½ ounce of Triple Sec
- ½ ounce of Giffard Rose Syrup
- A dash of Peychaud Bitters
- Three (3) ounces of Sparkling Wine
- Hibiscus Petals
- Star shaped Lemon Zest (Don’t worry. The cocktail will remain fabulous even if the zest is not star-shaped.)
- Shake the Vodka, Triple Sec, Rose Syrup and Peychaud Bitters on ice
- Strain into a Champagne flute
- Add the lemon zests and top with sparkling wine.
- Lastly, drop in the Hibiscus Petals.
To prepare the Hibiscus Petals: Take one hibiscus flower and cut each petal at the base to separate.
Slice off the crown at the end.
Please let me know if you like it because I am in love with these little flowers.
Love & Soul Always, Kay