Last fall, I provided a list of some fun rehearsal dinner options. One of my favorite rehearsal dinner ideas is definitely the movie in the park.
If you live in the Washington DC area, you will be thrilled to hear that the National Harbor offers a fun option for an outdoor movie.
The National Harbor’s Date Night Fridays provides attendees with a blockbuster movie that begins at sunset. Here are the Friday evening movie options for the rest of the summer.
- Friday, June 24 – Dream Girls
- Friday, July 8 – Ghost of Girlfriends Past
- Friday, July 15 – The Back-Up Plan
- Friday, July 22 – The Switch
- Friday, July 29 – He’s Just Not That Into You
- Friday, August 5 – Field of Dreams
- Friday, August 12 – Friday Night Lights
- Friday, August 19 – Cutting Edge
- Friday, August 26 – A League of Their Own
- Friday, September 2 – Sea Biscuit
- Friday, September 9 – The Social Network
- Friday, September 16 – The Blind Side
- Friday, September 23 – Inception
- Friday, September 30 – Titanic
If you decide to attend one of the movies above, you should definitely bring your own lawn chair. And, you will be happy to know that admission is free.
Since coolers aren’t welcome, fun individual dinners (think bento box) would provide an awesome, personal touch for your rehearsal dinner guests!
Love and Soul Always, Kay