Whenever my husband and I go out on a date, he orders a Negroni. I never thought much of his drink until I had a sip. That’s when I realized why he liked it so much! Yum. This recipe is made with Hendrick’s Gin and it has Chris Wooten written all over it. The cocktail ingredients include the following —
- Thinly slice an orange and place the slices in between layers of ice in a rocks glass. Set the glass aside.
- Combine all of the beverage ingredients into a shaker over ice.
- Shake the cocktail ingredients until the shaker is cold.
- Strain the cocktail ingredients into the rocks glass over ice.
- Garnish with an orange wedge.
Love and Soul Always, Kawania