For years I have been writing posts on this blog hoping to inspire and educate you as you work to plan your weddings, dinner parties and/or special events. Back in 2012, a super wonderful intern and I created a series of planning guides to share on this web site as a resource for everyone. Since then, several interns have helped me to turn those planning guides into guidebooks.
And, I am thrilled to share that they are available to purchase on our Resource Library. Eek! Each of these guidebooks are chock full of helpful information you can use as you plan your wedding, event, or dinner party. And, just for you, we have created a special promo code (LAUNCH) to receive a 15% discount on the book of your choice. This coupon expires on Wednesday, October 17, 2018.
The guidebook topics currently include —
- Wedding Ceremony Planning Guidebook
- Wedding Cuisine Guidebook
- Music Guidebook for Your Wedding Day
- Transportation Guidebook for Your Wedding Day
- Wedding Stationery Guidebook
Later this month, the two books below will be available —
- “Wedding Attire Guidebook for Women”
- “Planning a Wedding in Washington DC“
Early next year, the following guidebooks will be available —
- “Guidebook for Wedding Rentals and Staffing”
- “Planning a Wedding in Baltimore“
- “Wedding and Event Planning Etiquette”
Enjoy and happy reading!
Love and Soul Always, Kawania