This has got to be one of the lightest peanut butter pie recipes I own!
Before my family faced the challenge of living with peanut allergies, this recipe used to be a favorite for my husband.
I found it more than 10 years ago on the back of a postcard from Mount Vernon Realty Inc. in Northern Virginia.
- Four (4) ounces of cream cheese
- One (1) cup of confectioners’ (powdered) sugar
- One (1) nine-ounce package of whipped topping
- One-third (⅓) cup of peanut butter
- One-half (½) cup of milk
- One (1) 9” graham cracker crust
- Whip the cheese until it is soft and fluffy.
- Beat in the sugar and peanut butter.
- Slowly add the milk, blending thoroughly.
- Fold the topping into the mixture.
- Pour it into the pie shell.
- Freeze until firm.
- Before serving, drizzle with chocolate syrup or top with chocolate curled shavings.
Love & Soul Always, Kay