Your “Wedding Planning Bundle” offers engaged couples and wedding planning pros a collection of wedding planning offerings packed with the valuable resources needed to plan for an incredibly special wedding day (and afterwards). These key tools include wedding planning books, worksheets, downloads, and group coaching.
BONUS: This bundle also includes access to our monthly newsletter created to help guide you through your wedding planning journey.
(NOTE: You have 21 days from the purchase date to access the downloads.)
This collection of wedding planning offerings provides engaged couples and wedding planning pros with some valuable resources needed to plan for an incredibly special wedding day (and afterwards), such as wedding planning books, worksheets, downloads, and group coaching.
HERE’S A BONUS! This bundle also includes access to our monthly newsletter created to help guide you through your wedding planning journey.
- A Wedding Planning Guidebook Virtual Box Set
- Three-Month Participation in Our Monthly Wedding Advisor Calls for Engaged Couples
- To help you with your venue selections! A Bundle of Checklists to Help You Secure the Best Ceremony and Reception Venue for your Wedding
- To help you with your wedding money! A Monday Bundle that includes a Budget Worksheet, Vendor Gratuity Guidelines and a Checklist of Negotiation Skills
- To ensure you don’t forget anything on your big day! Checklists for the Couple to Use on their Wedding Day
- To help you keep the little ones active! A Wedding Day Activity Booklet for Your Youngest Wedding Guests
- To help you AFTER your wedding! A Bundle of Post-Wedding Day Checklists and Worksheets
How do you get started? To get started, you just need to order this service and we get you started. That’s it!
About your Professional Wedding Expert: Kawania Wooten is an innovative wedding planning expert who excels at wedding planning, event design, and project management. As the owner of Howerton+Wooten Events and the Enlightened Creative, Kawania was challenged with the expansive task of creating high-caliber events, galas, and unique special events. Using her strength in event design, contract negotiations, logistics management, budget management, and strategic marketing, she was able to energize her clients and make considerable enhancements to the overall guest experience. Kawania has authored numerous event industry articles and books, and she has been featured in “Refinery 29,” “InStyle,” “Martha Stewart Weddings,” “ESSENCE” magazine, “WASHINGTONIAN Weddings,” “Baltimore Weddings,” and numerous other event planning and lifestyle magazines and blogs.
Questions? We will never leave you “high and dry!” If you have questions about this subscription, contact us between 9:30 a.m. and 7:00 p.m. Eastern on Monday through Friday (202) 706-7953, extension 0 or firstname.lastname@example.org