Last week, we had the honor of having our “Newlywed Dinner Party” featured on the MunaLuchi Lifestyle Sunday series. One of the food items featured in that styled shoot was one of my favorite recipes, kiwi and white wine sangria.
- 1 Bottle (750 ml) of Chardonnay
- 2 Cups of Club Soda ⅓ Cup of Orange-Flavor Liqueur
- 2 Tablespoons of White Sugar
- 1 Cup of Seedless Green Grapes
- 2 Kiwis, Peeled and Sliced
- 1 Large Pear, Thinly Sliced
- 1 Honey Dew Melon, Peeled and Sliced
- Mix the Chardonnay, Club Soda, Liqueur, and the Sugar in a Large Pitcher.
- Stir until sugar is dissolved.
- Add the fruit.
- Refrigerate (Preferably for 4 to 6 hours)
Love and Soul Always, Kay
Photo by Natarsha Wright Photography