Yes, I confess. I blogstalk! I can’t help myself — reading blogs can be so addictive. To help me get over my addiction, I thought that I would share what I found in the Blog world this weekend –
- Hostess with the Mostess Blog features hot-hued chandeliers, candelabras, aprons, and tableware.
- I love the Cook Report. I know, I know — It’s not a blog, but I read it like one. I get information on a daily basis. Close enough, right?
- The always elegant Andria at Andria Lewis Events is holding a contest for one lucky bride and groom. The contest winners will receive a “month of coordination package” for only $14. Contestants have to prove that they were engaged on the most romantic day of the year – Valentines Day. This sounds like so much fun! Fun, creative submissions are due by Monday, March 17th. Check out her Blog for more details.
- Saundra at Planning . . . Forever Events mentioned a new iPod gadget that makes me grateful for my 18-hour bra! Oy! BTW: Saundra! Let us see that new haircut!
- DC Metro Moms is always interesting to me. They are moms filled with opinions! Friday’s post discusses Oscars as a family bonding opportunity.
- Two of my clients mentioned DIY Bride this week, so I had to see what was new in her world. The most recent post details an inexpensive way to upgrade your vase, but I love the Wedding Community acronyms! I intend to save that post and share it with new clients.
- I love the little touches at a wedding and so does Aletha at Pearls Events. She has two different posts that show off fun and stylish ways to display table numbers.
- HouseMartin features the yummiest floral arrangement. If I were in Portland, she could count on me as a lifelong customer! The colors make me yearn for spring.
- I am raising a son that is getting a Montessori education, so I read Three Plus Two to see the day in the life of another Montessori mom. Her babies are keeping up with the birds in their backyard. So sweet.
- The Bride’s Cafe showcases Detail Shots that are pure Eye Candy! But then again, that entire web site is pure eye candy!
- If you are a working parent like me, then I am sure that you can appreciate the blog, 100 make-ahead meals. My favorite — Make ahead stacked salads. I can provide a healthy meal with a cool presentation!
- Jaime talks all things sweet and simple
- And, Kim at Parisian Events demystifies Gelée. Umm, umm!
Enjoy! And let me know what blogs you tend to stalk!
Love & Soul Always, Kay